lawakkkk!!!!!


Indian guy : Excuse me, I'm thirty and my wife thirty two.
Stewardess : Ermmm, okayyy, thats very good (smilling awkwardly)
Indian guy : Yes, I'm thirty and my wife thirty two.Ok?
Stewardess : Yes good, good for you.
Indian guy : So can we have some?

At this point, stewardess tu start pelik, and tekejut. Bakpo, sebab demo umo 2 tahun lagi mudo dari isteri demo, pah demo banggo, nok oyak ko oghe lain abih ko? Tok cukup dengan tuh, demo nok "have some" dalae pesawat!!! Nok have some what??? Love??

Stewardess : Err, I'm so sorry sir but this is considered a public place.
India guy : Yes I know. But both of us very thirty.

Pado maso samo, that guy angkat tange dio, extend ibu jari dio and halakan pado mulut dio, and stewardess tu, bulat kan mato dio...

Stewardess : Ohhhhh you are THIRSSSSSSTYYYYYYY!!! Oh u want water!!
Indian guy : Yes, because I'm thirty and my wife thirty two...

Stewardess tu gi blakae pesawat, tarik tutup curtain, and begolek atah lantai sambil pegae perut dio..


credit to http://ketokurokuning.blogspot.com

adoi~
 
Copyright © SyahiraSuliman
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes & Chethstudios
Design by Metalab Blogger template downloaded from Blogger Templates Fan